Thursday, February 20, 2014

Isabelle

I am finally posting a couple of photos of my new porcelain BJD. Her name is Isabelle. She is 35cm tall, made by JRDolls. I have to say, although I love all my dolls a lot, she is definitely one of my very favorites. She arrived on December 7, 2013.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to take many pictures of her. I only have 2 to post right now, plus there is one more I posted here, which is a photo available in my stores. Hopefully I will be able to take more pictures of her, and my other girls, soon! But until then, here are the ones I have:




2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous and that wig is amazing. It really helps bring out her stunning features.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has a bit more hair than I originally intended, but I still like it on her ^_^

      Delete