Monday, January 13, 2014

New Photo: Clara and the Nutcracker

"Clara and the Nutcracker"
©2014 Debi Cady


Clara (portrayed by porcelain ball-jointed doll Isabelle) sits in front of the Christmas tree hugging her beloved Nutcracker, wondering what she can do to save him.

This image is now available on a variety of products on my stores at Cafe PressZazzleRed Bubble, and my deviantArt print shop.

I love the story of Nutcracker and Mouseking! The ballet, the music, the original book… they are all really good! I found a cute little Russian cartoon that was inspired by the ballet:








Also, Isabelle, the doll in the photo, is my newest porcelain BJD. She was my Christmas present. I just now realized that I did not write a post about her. I will try to do that in the next week or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment