Saturday, March 26, 2016

Little Red Riding Hood

I'm finally getting a chance to play this weekend! It seems like ages since I've been able to play with my porcelain BJDs, I've been so busy the past several months. So I did a little mini photo shoot with Kisa - she's dressed like Little Red Riding Hood ^_^ Instead of her normal red wig, I wanted to see what she'd look like as a brunette (that, and I think it looks better with the red hood). I think she looks pretty cute this way, although I still like her best in the red wig. But it's nice for a change.  So, here she is - wig, clothes and shoes are all by me. What do you think of her like this?








Oh, and in case I don't post again before tomorrow (and I probably won't), I want to wish you all a very Happy Easter! God bless ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment