Monday, March 14, 2016

Heart Chakra Beaded Crystal Grid Healing Pendants

I am officially relaunching my Etsy store!

I just added these Crystal Grid Healing Pendants for the Heart Chakra, available in 3 sizes.


The pendants are made of Japanese glass seed beads - all lined with silver or copper to amplify & conduct the energy of the crystals-, and organic cotton thread. The crystals are Rose Quartz, Rhodonite, Pink Tourmaline, and Pink Sapphire (pink sapphire is on large pendant only). The mandala design is on both sides of the pendants, and helps incorporate sacred geometry into the grid. So if you like them, or want more information, please see the listings at my Etsy shop, Viriditas Crystals . ^_^ And, keep checking back, I will be posting more pendants for sale in the very near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment