Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Illustration: Our Lady of Guadalupe

Our Lady of Guadalupe
Ink on Bristol Board
2.5" x 3.5"
©2010 Debi Cady
I posted this illustration on items for sale in both of my stores over the weekend. I received some of the samples I ordered today, and, in spite of the fact that the original is about the size of a baseball card (I was inspired to make it that size because I like holy cards), it enlarged extremely well. So I'm super happy with the results ^-^ Although I am not Catholic, I have always love the story and image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and I very much enjoyed drawing her. I hope you all will like her too!

To see a larger, better picture of this illustration, please check out my stores. On my Cafe Press shop, she is in the Angels, Icons & Religious Art section. In my Zazzle Store you will just have to look around for her, as I am not entirely happy with the layout yet, and am still changing things. As of my writing this, she is on the home page, because she is the newest. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment