Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello ^-^




Welcome to my blog! I'm not quite finished setting it up at the moment, so it looks pretty boring, but I am working on it...

The main reason for this blog is to share info about my art and books, like what I'm working on, when new stuff is released, etc... I also plan to write quite a bit about my miniature dachshund, Ringo, and my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls (BJDs). 

About the name for my blog, if you are not familiar with Russian fairy tales then it probably sounds pretty strange. But there is a reason I chose it. I love fairy tales, particularly Russian ones. In several of the stories I've read, they mention a place called "the thrice tenth kingdom", located "beyond the thrice ninth land". No one really has any idea where it is. But that is always where the hero/heroine of the story has to go to find treasure, their lost love, magical objects, medicines that can bring people back from the dead, whatever. It's always something really cool and unique. Which is exactly what I'm hoping you'll find here, once I have everything set up. ^-^

Now, I will introduce you to Ringo! Ringo is a miniature dachshund, and he is 5 years old. He is my friend, companion, "baby", model, and muse. He is really sweet and funny, and, as I'm sure you can tell, I love and adore him very much. He loves having his picture taken, so here are a few for you to see now:

Hello, everyone!





I'm so sad, nobody feeds me enough (yeah, right Ringo! :P)



No comments:

Post a Comment