Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Crown Chakra Beaded Crystal Grid Healing Pendants

Finally, the Crown Chakra pendants are available in my Etsy shop! The crystals used on these pieces are Lepidolite, Amethyst, Seraphinite, Rainbow Moonstone and Clear Quartz. Here they are:


And with that, my series of chakra healing pendants is complete! I hope you like them ^_^ I used the set I made for myself to do a full chakra layout the day before yesterday. It was pretty intense, but I felt so good afterwards! It was really neat, I'm definitely going to use them for that again.

Now I am moving on to some other projects. I still need to finish my poor Amethyst Faerie doll! She is going to get hair first. And, I have some different crystal healing pendants in mind, they will be very different from the chakra pendants, but I think they will be a lot of fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment