Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Book Sneak Peek/New Illustration: Amber Faerie

I am working on a new book! It is still in the early stages, with much research, writing and illustrating left to do. But I recently finished the first illustration, and wanted to share it with you ^_^

"Amber Faerie"
©2014 Debi Cady
The Amber Faerie lives in a lagoon on the edge of the Gemstone Forest. She cultivates amber which is then distributed throughout the world. Amber represents eternal love and youth, and is said to have many healing properties. It is the stone of the zodiac signs Taurus and Leo, and is an alternate birthstone for November. This illustration is from my upcoming book "Gemstone Faeries".

Although the book is not completed yet, I am starting to post the illustrations in my stores as I finish them (this way, by the time the book is published, they will all be available). So, this illustration is now available on my stores at ZazzleCafe PressRed Bubble, and my deviantArt print shop

No comments:

Post a Comment