Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kisa

In August I found a wonderful doll artist in Russia, she makes porcelain BJDs. I commissioned one, and she just arrived yesterday! I have named her Kisa, and I think she is so gorgeous ^-^ So I just wanted to post a few pics of her here.



With Alyona ^-^

Waving hi - I took this pic to send to her creator to let her know that she arrived safely ^-^
I am just totally in love with this doll, she's so delicate and sweet. I have a lot of plans for her! If you'd like to see more of this artist's dolls, you can check out her blog, JR Dolls (the site is in Russian, but even if you can't read it, it's just fun to look at the pics). I wanted to post more pics of Kisa in different outfits, but some of the clothes I got for her didn't fit :( Most of the stuff I made did, though, so I will post more pics soon ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment