Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Snowflakes, Facebook and Other Stuff...

It has been quite a while since I've posted anything, I apologize. I've been pretty busy lately. So just a quick update today.

First, I have a page for my Faerie Dust Dolls on Facebook, you can see it here. So if you are on there, please check it out ^_^

Second, It has been a really long time since I have done an illustration. There are a lot of reasons for this, but I won't bore you with them :P Just know that I am working on a new one now, and I will post it when it's all finished.

And, finally, dolls. I have been working on two. One is actually finished, but she informed me that she doesn't want to do her photo shoot until her friend is ready too. Because they go together. So, I am granting her wish. Her friend should be done in a few days, if all goes well, and then I will bombard you with tons of pictures of them both! Until then, here are a few photos of the work I have been doing for their dresses the past few weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment