Monday, March 24, 2014

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

My dad sent me the following photos while working in Ann Arbor today:
    


In case you have trouble reading the note in the second picture, this is what it says:



A few years ago this tree appeared here one day with a note attached which said "This is the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. I found it in the trash and rescued it and planted it here." The tree was scrawny and misshapen then, but look at how beautiful and graceful it has become. Merry Christmas everyone!

I think whoever did this must have a very loving soul. It made me smile when I saw these photos and read the note. I hope it will do the same for you :)      Oh, and be sure to look closely at the first picture, there is an ornament on the tree, just like in the Charlie Brown Christmas special (one of my all-time favorites!).                     

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Haha I love that it really looks like the tree from Charlie Brown.

    ReplyDelete